Online Asset Management ISO 55001 Lead Auditor training course
Duration 5 days
Check our calendar to see what suits you: Click here
Please contact us to book – click here Contact us
We have a range of online eLearning courses to suit you, ranging from an introductory Webinar up to the Lead Auditor Training course.
Check our course list! Click here
Book now to join a course
Lead Auditor Training Course
Online eLearning version – available over the Internet
Duration five days
This asset management online elearning training course is intended for participants who need to develop the capability to manage and perform audits in their organization, suppliers and contractors, or as a third-party auditor against ISO 55001:2014 audit criteria.
Participants will gain the competency to establish and implement effective audit programmes, manage a team of auditors and conduct audits by applying audit principles, procedures and techniques in line with the international standard ISO 19011:2018
Guidelines for auditing management systems.
The course also provides guidance for conformity with requirements of ISO 17021-1:2015 Conformity assessment — Requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of management systems.
We also provide a three-day Asset Management Auditor Conversion eLearning training course for participants who have previously completed a lead auditor course for other management system standards such as ISO 9001:2018, ISO 14001:2018, ISO 45001:2018. Please refer to course reference AC3.
Who should attend this course
- Managers who have responsibility for co-ordinating audit programmes and audit resources
- Asset management system auditors who have responsibility for participating in internal audits, leading audit teams, evaluating and reporting on compliance with ISO 55001:2104 and the requirements of the organisation
- Managers who have been assigned responsibility for ensuring the effectiveness and compliance of the management system
- Procurement managers, project and programme managers, risk managers and others with responsibility for ensuring the compliance and performance of outsourced activities
- Management consultants and third party auditors who wish to be qualified to carry out audits, gap assessments and maturity assessments against ISO 55001:2014.
- Acquire the necessary expertise to develop audit programmes, deploying audit resource to achieve optimum value
- Update their skills and knowledge to be able to plan, manage and conduct internal and supplier audits against ISO 55001:2014 requirements in line with ISO 19011:2018 guidance
- Gain the competence to plan, manage and conduct asset management system certification audits against ISO 55001:2014 requirements in line with ISO 19011:2018 guidance and the requirements of ISO 17021-5:2014
- Understand how to plan, manage and conduct audits in conformity with the requirements of ISO 17021-1:2015 Conformity assessment — Requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of management systems
- Gain knowledge and skills that are required to achieve mastery level competence in asset management auditing – delivering highly effective audit processes and techniques, managing audit programmes, and leading audit teams.
- Develop highly competent people who can establish and deliver audit programmes, deploying audit resource to achieve optimum value
- Ensure that their auditors can perform effective internal audits and external supplier audits against ISO 55001:2014
- Be confident that their audit programme will contribute to the enterprise risk and audit management framework and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
By the end of this asset management online training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the concepts and principles of asset management
- Explain the scope, purposes and applicability of the ISO 55000:2014 series of standards for Asset Management Systems
- Explain the structure for ISO management systems standards under Annex SL, and the opportunities for integration between ISO 55001:2014 and other standards including ISO 9001:2018, ISO 14001:2018 and ISO 45001:2018
- Explain the requirements of ISO 55001:2014
- Evaluate alignment of the asset management system elements with the organization’s key issues and objectives
- Evaluate how the needs and expectations of stakeholders are identified and addressed
- Evaluate processes for risk-based asset management planning and for implementation of optimized plans over asset life cycles
- Evaluate the use of asset management methods to improve the performance of assets and the asset management system
- Develop audit programmes and manage audit resources
- Plan, manage and conduct internal and supplier audits against ISO 55001:2014 requirements in line with ISO 19011:2018 guidance
- Plan, manage and conduct asset management system certification audits against ISO 55001:2014 requirements in line with ISO 19011:2018 guidance and the requirements of ISO 17021:2015
- Use gap assessment methods and maturity assessment models.asset management online training courses
Book now. Just use this link to contact us. We will provide information, prices and take care of your booking.
Online eLearning training course methods
Our asset management online eLearning training courses use accelerated learning methods, including participative activities that draw on the experience and knowledge of the participants in a natural and interesting way.
The eLearning version of our courses use a blended approach typically including pre-reading material, live online lectures with the trainer, team discussions and activities, with online tasks and knowledge aids using our secure Microsoft Teams learning management system. You must be in a country that has access to the Teams service. You can register a free Microsoft account and Teams app online.
The online asset management eLearning training courses involve interactive presentations and practical team activities that allow participants to acquire the required competencies for their role in ISO 55001 asset management systems.
Each participant will receive helpful information material or a learner’s manual, depending on the type of course or Webinar.
A certificate will be awarded to participants who complete the course and satisfy any applicable assessment criteria.
Feedback from our recent online ISO 55001 Asset Management Lead Auditor course, February 2021
“It was the first time I have done an online training course so wasn’t sure how it would work, and suprisingly it worked well. I enjoyed the course and it is a great to have something else under my belt, I now hope to put this into practice and gain more knowledge and experience. The information provided was excellent”
“I found the whole course interesting and informative. As a relative newcomer to asset management I found day 1 especially helpful. The insight I gained from the course will assist me in terms of not only the auditing side but the asset management system development. Rob was friendly, informative, calm and overall an excellent course leader”
“A very enjoyable and informative course with the right blend of presentations and interactive exercises. The quizzes and knowledge based assessments throughout the course proved to be valuable preparation for the final exam. Whilst a physical course would have been preferred , in general the online training worked well and even introduced some new applications I had never used before. Thanks Rob – overall a great experience !”
“The first day of the course I was a little unsure. I think having had no experience of asset management the first case study I struggled with, with not knowing the requirement of the standard. After a few days into the course i realised your method behind this. May be a slightly easier one would be better for the first case study” (Note – we have acted on this useful suggestion)
“I was a bit worried about being an online course as it was my first time completing such a course online, however, Rob kept the course well structured, and included lots of group exercises”