ISO 55001 Asset Management Briefing
Duration – half day online live tutored Webinar
This online webinar introduction to asset management briefing will introduce top and senior management to the concepts, principles and benefits of asset management.
You will gain an understanding of the way asset management can be used to optimise the management of the asset portfolio, achieving effective alignment with strategic corporate plans and objectives.
You will get clear information and expert insights into:
- What is ISO 55001 Asset Management
- Why should I consider using it
- My leadership role in asset management
- What will be required of me
- What commitments are likely
- How long it might take to implement
- What is the pay-back
- Next steps
Who should attend
This webinar is ideal for you if you are responsible for a governance or leadership role in an organization considering asset management.
You will gain appropriate understanding of good practice in asset management and the requirements of ISO 55001.
Organisations will develop people in leadership roles who understand international standards of good practice in asset management and how the management system contributes to achievement of the organization’s objectives.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to understand:
- The concepts and principles of asset management
- The leadership role in asset management
- Alignment of the asset management system with the organization’s key issues, obligations and objectives
- An introduction to the ISO 55000 series of standards for Asset Management Systems
- An overview of the requirements of ISO 55001:2014
- The concept of stakeholders and how their needs, expectations and requirements of are addressed
- The principles of risk-based asset management planning and for implementation of optimized plans over asset life cycles
- How asset management can be integrated with a business management system to align with other management system standards and regulatory requirements
- What to do next
This interactive online webinar is presented by an experienced asset management consultant and certification auditor who has held senior management positions in the private sector and in public service organizations.
The webinar uses live presentations by our consultant.
A questions and answers session will allow participants to raise issues for discussion and insights.
Each participant will receive an information booklet, which includes helpful documentation of the course content.
Participants do not need to have any previous knowledge of ISO 55000 or other management system standards.
Find out more
Get more information and prices for this course quoting reference AMWeb1-ISO55001 using the form below.
Or just Contact Us
Currently only available as online eLearning Webinar. Contact us to book now!
Find out more about online eLearning: Online eLearning courses
We provide this course in your premises or in public courses. Click here for Public Courses
Find locations and dates to suit you: Public course calendar