Training the trainer
Preparing and delivering training courses
Duration 2 days
At the end of this delivering training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand accelerated learning and adult learning principles about how people learn and how new knowledge, skills and attitudes are transferred to work
- Understand the dynamics of learning groups and how to apply them to create effective training activities
- Prepare highly professional training courses
- Deliver high quality and effective training activities using a range of techniques and media
- Deal with problem people and situations
This course has been designed for clients who will be involved in preparing and delivering learning activities and training courses.
Please see our alternative 3-day Trainer Facilitator course TF3 if you are going to be designing and evaluating learning and training courses.
The highly interactive course uses lectures, discussion, participative exercises and involvement in presenting training activities. Using a strong theoretical and practical foundation and including a “hands on” training experience, the course gives participants the knowledge, skills and confidence to start delivering training courses.
This course can be tailored to cover the needs of project groups and in–house training teams to prepare for the implementation of a specific training course or learning programme.
Participants are issued with a course manual that contains information and guidance.
All participants who successfully complete this course will be issue with a certificate.
Find out more
Get more information and prices for this course please complete the enquiry form below quoting reference TF2
Or you can discuss your specific requirements with us: Contact Us