ISO 55001 Asset Management Introduction Training Course
Duration One day
This introduction to asset management training course will provide a practical foundation for people who are responsible or involved in planning, implementing, maintaining and continuously improving asset management systems.
Now available as online eLearning. Contact us to book now!
Find out more: Online eLearning courses
Who should attend this course
- Top management who have been assigned leadership responsibility for asset management and need to update their understanding of asset management and ISO 55001
- Managers who have responsibility for asset management policy, objectives and planning
- Asset managers responsible for the optimized management of assets
- Managers who have responsibility for ensuring the effectiveness and compliance of the management system with ISO 55001 and the requirements of the organisation.
Participants will gain foundation-level understanding of good practice in asset management and the requirements of ISO 55001.
Organisations will develop people who understand international standards of good practice in asset management and how the management system contributes to achievement of the organization’s objectives.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to understand:
- The concepts and principles of asset management
- The scope, purposes and structure of the ISO 55000 series of standards for Asset Management Systems
- The main requirements of ISO 55001:2014
- Alignment of the asset management system elements with the organization’s key issues and objectives
- The concept of stakeholders and how their needs, expectations and requirements of are addressed
- The principles of risk-based asset management planning and for implementation of optimized plans over asset life cycles
- Examples of asset management methods that are used to improve the performance of assets and the asset management system
- How asset management can be integrated with a business management system to align with other management system standards and regulatory requirements.
This interactive course uses accelerated learning methods, including participative activities that draw on the experience and knowledge of the participants in a natural and interesting way.
It involves interactive presentations and practical team activities that allow participants to develop knowledge and skills by addressing the main requirements of ISO 55001.
Each participant will receive a comprehensive course manual which includes helpful documentation of the course content.
A certificate will be awarded to participants who complete the course and satisfy continuous assessment criteria.
Participants do not need to have any previous knowledge of PAS 55, ISO 55000 or other management system standards.
Find out more
Get more information and prices for this course quoting reference AM1-ISO55001 using the form below.
Or just Contact Us
We provide this course online, or in your premises or in public courses. Click here for Public Courses
Find locations and dates to suit you: Public course calendar