Asset Management ISO 55001 Internal Auditor Training Course
Duration Two days
Now available as online eLearning. Contact us to book now!
Find out more: Online eLearning courses
This training course will provide competence for auditors to plan audit programmes and carry out internal audits of asset management systems against ISO 55001 audit criteria.
Who should attend this course
- Asset management system auditors who have responsibility for evaluating and reporting on compliance with ISO 55001 and the requirements of the organisation.
- Managers who have been assigned responsibility for ensuring the effectiveness and compliance of the management system.
- Management consultants who wish to qualify themselves to carry out audits against ISO 55001.
Participants will gain competence to prepare and undertake asset management system audits against ISO 55001 requirements.
Organisations will develop competent people who can perform internal audits against ISO 55001, contribute to risk management and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to understand:
- The concepts and principles of asset management
- The scope, purposes and structure of the ISO 55000 series of standards for Asset Management Systems
- The main requirements of ISO 55001:2014
- How risk-based asset management methods are used to improve the performance of assets and the asset management system
- How to evaluate asset management system elements
- ISO 55001 requirements for audit
- How to plan, prepare, carry out and report on asset management audit
- Effective approaches for gathering asset management audit evidence and evaluating compliance with ISO 55001 and the requirements of the organisation.
This interactive course uses accelerated learning methods, including participative activities that draw on the experience and knowledge of the participants in a natural and interesting way.
It involves interactive presentations and practical team activities that allow participants to develop knowledge and skills by addressing the main requirements of ISO 55001 in the context of audit.
Each participant will receive a comprehensive course manual which includes helpful documentation of the course content and useful templates for audit documents.
A certificate will be awarded to participants who complete the course and satisfy assessment criteria.
Participants do not need to have any previous knowledge of PAS 55, ISO 55000 or other management system standards.
Find out more
Get more information and prices for this course quoting reference IA2-ISO55001 using the form below
Or just Contact Us
We provide this course online, or in your premises or in public courses. Click here for Public Courses
Find locations and dates to suit you: Public course calendar
“Good course, presented professionally with a good mix of practical and theory giving an understanding of the subject”
“Well presented and a good mix of theory and practical”
“Good course, further developed my understanding of ISO 55001”
“Enjoyed! The practical activities and discussions we had as a group. Thank you”