Asset Management ISO 55001 Implementation Training Course
Duration Two days
Now available as online eLearning. Contact us to book now!
Find out more: Online eLearning courses
This asset management implementation training course will provide competence for asset managers to plan, implement, maintain and continuously improve asset management systems that are aligned with the organization’s objectives and comply with ISO 55001
Who should attend this course
- Top management who have been assigned leadership responsibility for asset management
- Managers who have responsibility for asset management policy, objectives, the strategic asset management plan.
- Managers who have responsibility for ensuring the effectiveness and compliance of the management system with ISO 55001 and the requirements of the organisation
- Asset managers responsible for the optimized management of assets
- Internal and external management consultants who wish to update their knowledge and skills with respect to ISO 55001
Participants will gain competence to establish and continuously improve an asset management system and ensure compliance with ISO 55001 requirements.
Organisations will develop competent people who can apply international standards of good practice to asset management so that the management system contributes to achievement of the organization’s objectives.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to understand:
- The concepts and principles of asset management
- The scope, purposes and structure of the ISO 55000 series of standards for Asset Management Systems
- The requirements of ISO 55001:2014
- How to ensure alignment of the asset management system elements with the organization’s key issues and objectives
- How to identify the needs, expectations and requirements of stakeholders and how these are addressed through decision making and communication processes
- Good industry practice for risk-based asset management planning and for implementation of optimized plans over asset life cycles
- How to use asset management methods to improve the performance of assets and the asset management system
- How asset management can be integrated with a business management system to align with other management system standards and regulatory requirements.
This interactive course uses accelerated learning methods, including participative activities that draw on the experience and knowledge of the participants in a natural and interesting way.
It involves interactive presentations and practical team activities that allow participants to develop knowledge and skills by addressing all the requirements of ISO 55001 and exploring how to comply with them in different organisations.
Each participant will receive a comprehensive course manual which includes helpful documentation of the course content.
A certificate will be awarded to participants who complete the course and satisfy continuous assessment criteria.
Participants do not need to have any previous knowledge of ISO 55000 or other management system standards.
For online courses, we provide a free connectivity and Microsoft Teams compatibility session – this allows you to identify any issues with your setup prior to the course starting.
Find out more
Get more information and prices for this course quoting reference AM2-ISO55001 using the form below
Or just Contact Us
We provide this course online, or in your premises or in public courses. Click here for Public Courses
Find locations and dates to suit you: Public course calendar
Feedback from our customers
|“Robert is a motivational expert in the field, very enjoyable course.”|
“Excellent course, really cemented my understanding of asset management, specifically around all my knowledge and experience from other sectors, disciplines and organisations that I was in doubt of previously.”
“The course was hard to deliver online and our IT caused some issues. However, the course was well delivered – open, straight talking, interested in our experience and very knowledgable. ” (KMS note: the Client’s security settings and firewalls prevented some of the Microsoft Teams features from being accessible – this has not been a normal experience for other customers.)