Advanced Asset Management Auditor training course
Asset Management ISO 55001:2014
Duration Three days
This asset management auditor training course will provide competence for auditors to plan audit programmes and carry out advanced audits of asset management systems against ISO 55001 audit criteria.
Who should attend this course
- Asset management system auditors who have responsibility for evaluating and reporting on compliance with ISO 55001 and the requirements of the organisation.
- Managers who have been assigned responsibility for ensuring the effectiveness and compliance of the management system.
- Management consultants who wish to qualify themselves to carry out audits against ISO 55001.
Participants will gain advanced competence to plan and undertake asset management system audits against ISO 55001 requirements.
Organisations will develop competent people who can perform internal audits against ISO 55001, contribute to risk management and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to understand:
- The concepts and principles of asset management
- The scope, purposes and structure of the ISO 55000 series of standards for Asset Management Systems
- The requirements of ISO 55001:2014
- How to evaluate alignment of the asset management system elements with the organization’s key issues and objectives
- Needs and expectations of stakeholders and how these are addressed
- How to evaluate good industry practice for risk-based asset management planning and for implementation of optimized plans over asset life cycles
- How asset management methods are used to improve the performance of assets and the asset management system
- How asset management can be integrated with a business management system to align with other management system standards and regulatory requirements
- The principles of asset management auditing, good audit practice guidance of ISO 19011
- How to plan audit programmes
- How to use audit skills and techniques to be able to plan, prepare, carry out and report on asset management audit
- Effective approaches for gathering asset management audit evidence and evaluating compliance with ISO 55001 and the requirements of the organisation
- How to use asset management gap assessment and maturity scoring tools.
This interactive course uses accelerated learning methods, including participative activities that draw on the experience and knowledge of the participants in a natural and interesting way.
It involves interactive presentations and practical team activities that allow participants to develop knowledge and skills by addressing all the requirements of ISO 55001 in the context of audit.
Each participant will receive a comprehensive course manual which includes helpful documentation of the course content and useful templates for audit documents.
A certificate will be awarded to participants who complete the course and satisfy assessment criteria.
Participants do not need to have any previous knowledge of PAS 55, ISO 55000 or other management system standards.
Find out more –
Click here to see the content of this course
Get more information and prices for this course quoting reference IA3-ISO55001 using the form below.
Or just Contact Us
We provide this course in your premises or in public courses. Click here for Public Courses
Find locations and dates to suit you: Public course calendar